Thursday, September 07, 2006

Bugorama Fall 2006
Spent Saturday and Sunday up at Sacramento Drag Strip, yep camped out, was okay except for the motorcycle that kept going back and forth all night long. Heat was down so it made it quite enjoyable. Tony and his friend Jeremy raced their bugs. They were knocked out of competition but respectable runs for no experience (Jeremy) and some rust (Tony). Both ran 13.2 on their last runs, which is pretty fast, but I know with a little more tuning they would both be in the 12's. Ran into a whole bunch of familiar people and NAG represented (Kevin). I know he made it through the first round, but I had to leave so didn't find out how he finished. My Lakeport crew was there and again had a great time visiting. really looking forward to next year, maybe I will get Besty Lou out there for her 22 second quarter mile : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home