Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Hey Adam and Valerie is back!!!!!

We went to Adam's and Valeries welcome home party, what a great time. Okay too many cheers so the pics were blurred, just able to salvage a few. Thanks to the hosts who made us feel like part of the family and feeding us real good : ) Love those ribs!!!
Okay now the problem, I think me and Val have to talk, take a look at the difference in the body language when I am on Bee and when Adam is on Bee. I know she's cute Adam, but you got your own so leave mine be : ) Now you know where my girls get their looks.
Great time, thanks again, and for you who missed, it was a good one.
Okay so I have also included a pic of my favorite dog"Killer" and his honorary chauffeur.
It was a great day for a bike ride : )

1 Comments:

Blogger The Redwood Rooster said...

Hey Dennis - I just checked your updates and they are awesome.

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home