Wednesday, March 09, 2005

WIFE HATES IT

I am the proud owner of a 1970 Volkswagen Beetle (BUG).
I've had this car for 11 years and drive it everyday in thick commuter traffic, the battlegrounds of civilization. As you will see by the pictures I post, it is in need of a paint job, but it doesn't matter because it serves it's purpose and with a good wax job you can really get that primer shining.
This site is about my bug and I invite you to come along on some of our travels and many adventures, even though some happen right in the garage.
Oh yeah, in case you didn't figure it out from the title, my wife hates my bug and would like to see it driven over a cliff as she puts it. So I dedicate this site to my bug and my lovely wife who I know deep down inside she really does like it, she just won't admit it.
One more thing, Betsy Lou is my beetles name, she has never left me stranded too far from home, plus it doesn't hurt to take a good walk once in a while. Enjoy!

6 Comments:

Blogger Adam T. Musbach said...

So cool! I cant wait to see some pics. I am glad you finally took the blog plunge. Now we can keep up with each other.

5:41 AM  
Blogger Adam T. Musbach said...

when will you post some pics of your beautiful daughters? :)

5:42 AM  
Blogger Dennis said...

Your so funny, no pics of the girls just Betsy Lou.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Dennis said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Dennis said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:17 PM  
Blogger Dennis said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home